banner photo by Ruven Liebhaber
Integral Aging incorporates both the theory and practice of living and working holistically as we age, enabling us to explore and demonstrate wellbeing in ourselves and our clients. We empower ourselves and our clients to transform our lives, our local community, and the world. Learn more about the Integral Aging Process.*
Sign up NOW for 2012 -2013 Workshops
LEARN MORE ...
photo by Robert Gelardin
*The Integral Aging Process (IAP): A Holistic, Sustainable Approach to Personal Development for Boomers and Beyond. R eprinted with permission from Interbeing 4 (1. Retrieved June 1, 2010 from www.joanmarques.com...
Live and Recorded Conversations with Industry Experts on Aging and Wellness Issues:
- Norman Amundson, Living Well: Integrating Life Stories with Health
- Richard Bolles, The Three Paths To Finding a Life That Has Meaning & Purpose
- Jackie Allen & Garry Walz, What Next: Making Exuberant Mid-and Later-Life Transitions
- Fanita English, The Challenges That Make Life Worth Living
- Lynn Joseph, Emotional Renewal for Job Loss & Caregiving
- Fr David Robinson, Bringing Personal Integrity into the Workplace
- Lyn Prashant, Transforming Grief in Career and Caregiving
- Richard Leider, Discovering What Matters To Individuals 45 Years+
- Elizabeth Harney Sanders-Park & Debra Angel, Career and Job Placement for People with Barriers
- Ken Keis, Live Well/Work Well: Assess for Success
- Angela Byars-Winston, Finding Commonalty with People Who Are Different from You
- Jim Bright, Shiftwork, The Work That You Have To do in a Constantly Shifting and Changing Environment
- Gary Karp, All Human Beings Have Music Inside Them
- Lee Richmond, Killer of the Spirit: things that happen in one's work environment that deaden one
- Antonio Sausys, Asking for What You Want in Work and Life
- Mary Jacobsen, Introduction to Positive Psychology for Career Development
- Jan Johnston-Tyler, Neurodiversity - Providing Career Advising for Individuals with Hidden Disabilities
- Mary McCall, Cultural Values, Career and Caregiving: An International Perspective
- Roberta Neault, Capitalizing on Career Management as a Recruitment and Retention Strategy
- Shawn Rosenmoss, Promoting Social and Environmental Wellbeing
- Yves Lermusi, Using the latest Technology and Research to Get Your Next Job or Promotion
- Sunny Hansen, Weaving Our Lives into a Meaningful Whole with Integrative Life Planning
- Dick Gaither, Overcoming The 12 Myths of Maturity: 35 Ways To Counter Age Bias And Answering Over-Qualification Questions
- Linda Sollars, Defining Your Personal Brand To Overcome Intergenerational Barriers for Job Search and Workplace Effectiveness
- Ed Voris, Nader Shabahangi, Patrick Fox, Attitudinal Expansion and Openness to the Diversity that Surrounds Us: Lessons from Alzheimer's Disease
- Harry R. Moody, Boomers Ayond: Networking from the Inside Out To Find Meaningful Work and a Meaningful Life
- Ron Elsdon, Building Workforce Strength
- Carmen Croonquest, Positive Psychology: A Recipe for Happiness for the Helping Professional
- James Sampson, How to Plan and Implement a Career Service Program
- Jacqueline Janssen and Marylyn Geary, LeaveLight in the Workplace: Benefits of Life-Enhancing Practices to Employers, Employees, and Self-Employed
- Do you want to create a service that inspires and engages your clients?
- Do you want to be part of a supportive collegial network that supports your spiritual, physical, emotional, and intellectual growth?
- Do you want to move beyond offering products or services, or even experiences, to offer guidance for transformation?
- Do you want to develop yourself professionally by learning any time, anywhere, or taking in-class training in a relaxed setting?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then read on ...
- Learn new tools to help your clients find the clarity, focus and zest for life that comes from knowing who they are and translating their life purpose into meaningful action.
- Increase your abilities of listening compassionately and purposefully so that you can transform mid-life transition into mid-life transformation.
- Employ multi-modal life transition processes and easy-to-use mapping and portfolio systems.
- Use assessment tools that go beyond skills, interests, values, and personal style.
- Participate in live conversations with industry experts from the comfort of your home or office or when you are in transit.
The Integral Aging Institute is for professionals who choose to develop themselves personally and professionally. Training programs are provided for starting or growing a business that is directed toward mid and later-life planning.
The Integral Aging Institute...
photo by Ruven Liebhaber
a research and wellness-oriented learning environment close to nature and mindful of life's flow...
photo by Robert Gelardin