Revitalize, Expand and Refocus Your Practice
Integral Aging: A Certificate Program for Practitioners
To apply, fill out application at bottom of this page. If your application is approved, then you will then be notified and instructed to mail your registration fee to secure your place in the training group. For questions, fill out form below application at bottom of this page.
Earn CEUs and a Certificate in Integral Aging for Counselors (CIAC) or a Certificate in Integral Aging for Practitioners (CIAP), sponsored by the California Career Development Association.
Join us for a restorative, one-day 7-hour retreat and continue the learning process through 7 one-hour weekly teleconferences and 7 one-hour tele-interviews with industry experts. Experience tools to expand your knowledge and focus your energies on living and working holistically, developing mind, body, and spirit. On a practical level, the training will include learning and applying virtual and real-time techniques to enhance lifework and later-life planning, breathwork, physical and mental exercise, meditation, and brain-based modalities. As a result of the training, you will learn how to build an economically and environmentally sustainable practice to benefit you, your clients, and society. Facilitators: Sally Gelardin, Ed.D. and Gail Liebhaber, M.Ed.
- One day in-class retreat: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Limited to 12 participants
- 7 one-hour teleconferences Wednesday evenings 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Pacific, 7:00 pm - 8 pm EST
- 7 one-hour tele-interviews with industry experts recorded for your listening convenience
- Fee for 7 hours onsite workshop + 7 hours teleconferencing + 7 hours industry expert tele-interviews = $499, including materials.
- Facilitators: Sally Gelardin, Ed.D. & Gail Liebhaber, M.Ed.
- 21 Continuing Education Hours provided by the Career Planning and Adult Development Network.
Integral Aging Competencies
- Equalizing the practitioner/client relationship
- Incorporating the environment into life-work advising
- Holistic self-assessment
- Theories and models integrating mind/body/spirit
- Ethical/legal issues
- Information acquisition, assimilation, and utiliization
- Entrepreneurial & "intrepreneurial" skills
- Continuing peer support
- Global consciousness and application
Integral Aging Toolkit
- Access to 7 tele-interviews with integral aging experts
- Creating a personal integral aging portfolio binder
- Setting up a personal integral aging e-portfolio
- Designing a personal integral aging map
- Integral aging self-assessments
- Purposeful listening guide
- Starting and growing a business activities and much more...
- CIAC candidates- nationally certified counselors (NBCC) or state-licensed counselors and related professionals with minimum 5 years experience
- CIAP candidates - coaches, career development practitioners, career development, human resource personnel, gerontologists, and related roles
To apply, fill out application below.
If your application is approved, then you will then be notified and instructed to mail your registration fee to secure your place in the training group. For questions, fill out form below application.
Integral Aging Certificate Program Application
Copy and paste application into Contact Form at the bottom of this page. Under "Subject," enter "Integral Aging Practitioner Application." If your application is approved, then you will then be notified and instructed to mail your registration fee to secure your place in the training group.
To prepare your application, address all the topics below. Although additional pertinent materials may be attached, key information listed below must be summarized in the application.
1. PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT
Please make sure that one of the addresses below is your home address and home phone.
1.c. Address (street, apt. #, city, state, zip)
1.e. Cell phone
2. ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF CONTACT
2.c. Address (street, apt. #, city, state, zip)
3. EDUCATlON & TRAINING
3.a. List higher education (plus city or town and state of location), diploma earned.
3.b. If you have earned other education and certificates, list here.
4. WORK EXPERIENCE
Have you worked in a wellness, counseling, career development, or aging-related employment? If yes, please describe.
Have you been involved in any career, counseling, wellness, or aging-related organizations? If yes, describe here.