Distance Job and Career Transition Coach (DJCTC)
Help clients find gainful employment through distance or blended delivery of career advising.
Here's what you learn
- Manage your web presence and set up an e-portfolio
- Complete three online career assessment instruments
- Perform online and field research
- Complete an employability e-course for career practitioners
- Create a Job and Career Transition Coach hard copy and electronic Portfolio
- Practice applying distance coaching skills
- Participate in three hours of teleclasses
- Participate in three 1-hour tele-interviews with career and wellness leaders. View schedule of Careerwell Tele-Interviews, http://careerwell.org.
This training program is sponsored by the Career Planning and Adult Development Network.
Individuals who attend this training earn continuing education hours that are approved for National Certified Counselors by the National Board for Certified Counselors (#5055), Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (#3111), and Career Management Practitioners and Career Management Fellows by the Institute for Career Certification International.