An Invitation to Professional Associations of Career Counselors and Coaches, Workforce Development Advisors, School Counselors, Human Resource Professionals...

Listeners' Rating To Date

(5 stars maximum)

Boost Your Membership

Speaker line-up

Home

➢    Has the state of the economy affected membership in your organization?

➢    Do you want to keep current members, re-activate lapsed members and recruit new members?

Boost your membership and keep your membership up with Careerwell Monthly Tele-interviews

Careerwell Tele-interviews provide proven, highly valued service to your membership.

We have celebrated our first year and a half of tele-interviews featuring national and internationally known leaders in the field, such as Richard Bolles, David Blustein, Carol Christian, John Krumboltz, Dan Pink, Nancy Anderson, Garry Walz, Jackie Allen, Norman Amundson, Fanita English, Lynn Joseph, Lyn Prashant, Ed Colozzi, and Richard Leider, Kathryn Troutman,
Elizabeth Harney Sanders-Park & Debra Angel, and Rich Feller. They have received consistently high average ratings, between 4 and 5 (out of possible 5 best)  by evaluation of our listeners, members like yours, for being interesting, stimulating, enjoyable and useful.

The availability of these live and recorded monthly tele-interviews can be a powerful incentive, especially in challenging times, for lapsed members to renew, and for new members to join.

Benefits:

➢    Conversations with industry leaders
➢    Interesting, enjoyable, useful, stimulating
➢    Cutting edge topics
➢    Continuing Education Hours
➢    Live and recorded telephone conversations

Sampling of Testimonials…

➢    This was a true delight.  I have not been able to go to career conferences for a while and this gave me new way to work with students on the community college level( all ages)

➢    Thank you so much for this opportunity!  It was inspiring and informative.  I've jotted down new ideas (and had a few affirmed) that I look forward to using with clients and for myself!  Thank you, Sally, for asking such wonderful, open questions.  This was truly a growth and development opportunity (and energizing).

➢    First time for me to participate in this type of Tele-Interview format.  At first, I thought this might be boring with no visual.  However, found the speaker & topic very engaging which have stimulated me think of some new approaches in my own counseling that I will try out.  Thank you for this opportunity!

➢    This is a great way to get access to the top names in our field without having to spend money to travel to conferences.  Thanks for providing these sessions.  

➢    I have attended 2 tele-interviews so far and they are wonderful.  The one today was fantastic and I learned some new ways to work with students.  Fanita was super and very inspirational.  Thank you so much for the opportunity to be part of these workshops.  My colleges' budget is nonexistent for any kind of new learning experiences so the tele-interviews give me an opportunity to learn something new.

➢    GREAT SPEAKERS SO FAR.  HAVE RECEVED VERY USEFUL INFO TO HELP  MY COUNSELING WITH COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENTS OF ALL AGES

➢    Very appropriate topic with the state of the country's economy and the high rates of unemployment.

To subscribe or find out more, send email  below or call 415.312.4294.