Thursday, June 28, 2012, 8:00 am Pacific, 8:00 am Mountain, 10:00 am Central, 11:00 am EST, 12:00 pm Atlantic, 5:00 pm Zurich, 6:00 pm Istanbul, Dubai 8:00 pm
Personal Branding for Dummies
Do you find yourself wondering why there is so much talk about personal branding? Are you wondering what it might take to develop your personal brand? Do you need someone to present the basics in a step-by-step solution? Distinguishing yourself in the workplace is important in every facet of business. Creating a clear and concise image and reputation in the professional world provides an edge, whether searching for a first job, exploring a change in career, or looking to be more successful in your current career. Personal Branding For Dummies is a guide through the steps of creating and maintaining a personal brand.
Susan Chritton, M.Ed., PCC, NCCC, is a Master Personal Brand Strategist and Executive Coach. She facilitates programs in Personal Branding, Strengths-based leadership, change management, and career transition. She combines her skills as a Master Career Counselor and Professional Certified Coach to guide professionals toward a more authentic and meaningful career.
Name: Susan Chritton
Mailing Address: 3227 Sweet Drive, Lafayette, CA 94549
Primary Phone: 925-946-9988
Alternative Phone: 925-368-3264
Email Address: Susan@susanchritton.com
Website Address: http://susanchritton.com
Before we begin, here are a few instructions for listeners:
- If you have a question, press 5* on your phone.
- Directly after the interview, be sure to fill out the evaluation linked to your call-in instructions, especially if you want to earn CEUs.
- Please register at least 24 - 48 hours before the interview so we have time to send out the call-in information.
- If you'd like to listen to more of these tele-interviews, and your organization is not currently a subscriber, contact me with someone I can talk with about subscribing your organization so you can listen for free (except for the cost of your distance provider). Email info@ careerwell.org or call 415.312.4294
This is Dr. Sally Gelardin with Careerwell Tele-Interviews. Susan Chritton, M.Ed., PCC, NCCC, is a Master Personal Brand Strategist and Executive Coach. She facilitates programs in Personal Branding, Strengths-based leadership, change management, and career transition. She combines her skills as a Master Career Counselor and Professional Certified Coach to guide professionals toward a more authentic and meaningful career.
For those who live in the Bay area, Susan will be presenting at the annual summer gathering of career colleagues on Thursday, July 12th at JFK University in Pleasant Hill. She will be speaking about Personal Branding from her new book - Personal Branding for Dummies.
- What is personal branding and why is it important for someone to develop one?
- Why is personal branding becoming so popular?
- What is the process that you follow to help people develop their personal brand?
- How do people discover their unique promise of value?
- Tell me about the Hollywood Gig model. How is that influencing personal in the workplace?
- How does an individual's personal brand fit in with a company's brand?
- What are some ways that you can build your brand when you are mid-career?
- What are some of the tools someone could use to develop their personal brand?
- What is a brand ecosystem?
- What are some tips that people can do today to begin building their personal brand?
Upcoming July Interviews
7/5/12 Aya El-Mir, Senior Career Guidance Officer, Office of the Dean of Students, Lebanese American University, Beirut, Lebanon