Free Subscription Offer!
Anat is offering a Two-Month FREE SUBSCRIPTION to the Desk-Trainer for listeners who send us an email. This program provides interactive, online exercises of approximately 5-7 minutes per lesson. The movement lessons are done at the user’s desk and help with back, neck, shoulder, shoulder pain, RSI (repetitive stress injury) in addition to helping improve concentration and general well-being. There are 40 different lessons in this subscription.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this offer.
4330 Redwood Highway, Suite 350
San Rafael, CA 94903
“Like Us” on Facebook- www.facebook.com/anatbanielmethod
Find more about ABM at www.anatbanielmethod.com
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/anatbaniel
View Free videos: www.youtube.com/abmethod
Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 8:00 am Pacific; 9:00 pm Mountain; 10 am Central; 11:00 am EDT; 12:00 pm Atlantic
Amazing Opportunity for a Career in the Health and Wellness Field Based on Most Recent Brain Science
The Anat Baniel Method
The Anat Baniel Method is a NeuroMovement® revolutionary approach to health that utilizes movement to awaken the remarkable capacities of the brain to change and create new connections, helping people overcome pain, counter aging and reach new levels of performance. The Method evolved from over 30 years of Anat Baniel’s close study with Dr Moshe Feldenkrais and extensive highly successful experience with thousands of clients helping transform their lives for the better. Now the hundreds of practitioners she has trained are doing the same. The Method is practiced through individual sessions and group classes.
ABM Practitioners work with high performing adults such as athletes, musicians and dancers as well as those suffering injury: stroke victims, back, neck and joint pain suffers, and those suffering from Parkinson’s and other illnesses. Anat Baniel is world renowned for her groundbreaking work with children with special needs. ABM practitioners work with children on the autism spectrum, cerebral palsy, genetic disorders, ADD, ADHD and other developmental disorders with breakthrough outcomes. Anat Baniel and her team of teachers offer professional training programs. The trainings offer great opportunity for a career change and/or enhancement of one’s current professional achievements while gaining great personal benefits in the process.
Anat Baniel Bio
Anat Baniel, best-selling author of Move Into Life, The Nine Essentials for Lifelong Vitality, and author of Kids Beyond Limits, has developed a powerful method that takes advantage of the brain’s ability to change itself at any age to heal both body and mind. Anat’s cutting edge approach brings about concrete and powerful transformations physically, mentally and spiritually. She’s worked with tens of thousands of people from high performing athletes, musicians, and CEOs to back pain sufferers and is internationally known for her miraculous outcomes with children with special needs. In her center in Marin County, CA she and her team offer professional practicum and offer private sessions. She teaches workshops and presents nationally and internationally at professional conferences in the area of brain change, collaborating with Dr. Michael Merzenich on using her method with traumatic brain injury patients.
4330 Redwood Hey, #350
San Rafael, CA 94903
Office: (415) 472-6622
Private Sessions: (415) 847-1311
Children with special Needs Workshop
Taught by Anat Baniel
Transform the life of the child with special needs and your own life!
- Turn your child into a powerful learner
- Learn the 9 Essentials for waking up your child's brain
- Experience highly effective, innovative movement exercises
- Breakthroughs with ADD/ADHD, Autism,CP & more
- Rid yourself of pain and enhance your own well-being
- Be a special parent to your special child
Denver, CO Children with Special Needs: 2-Day Workshop May 4-5th 2013
Washington DC, Children with Special Needs: 1-Day Workshop May 18th 2013
Austin, TX: Children with Special Needs: 1-Day Workshop Oct. 13 2013
New Professional Training Program Starting May 2013
Taught by Anat Baniel and Her Team
A Life Changing Opportunity
- Acquire an exciting new career in only 2 years
- Reach new heights in your current profession
- Be at the forefront of the brain plasticity revolution
- Learn practical and effective ways to transform people live in a powerful and extraordinary ways
- Experience your own profound transformation
Date: Begins May 25, 2013-10 Segments, 9 days, in 2 years
Location: ABM Center, 4330 Redwood Hwy., Ste. #350, San Rafael, CA 94903
Tuition: $2500 per segment. Applications now being accepted
Contact: Ed Dassie 415.847.8887 or email@example.com
Learn More: www.anatbanieltraining.com
Training/Events (415) 847-8887, firstname.lastname@example.org
Before we begin, here are a few instructions for listeners:
- If you have a question, press 5* on your phone.
- Directly after the interview, be sure to fill out the evaluation linked to your call-in instructions, especially if you want to earn CEUs.
- Please register at least 24 - 48 hours before the interview so we have time to send out the call-in information.
- If you'd like to listen to more of these tele-interviews, and your organization is not currently a subscriber, contact me with someone I can talk with about subscribing your organization so you can listen for free (except for the cost of your distance provider). Email info@ careerwell.org or call 415.312.4294
This is Dr. Sally Gelardin with Careerwell Tele-Interviews. Our speaker today,
Anat Baniel, is author of Move Into Life, The Nine Essentials for Lifelong Vitality, and her new book, Kids Beyond Limits. She has developed a powerful method that takes advantage of the brain’s ability to change itself at any age to heal both body and mind. Anat’s cutting edge approach brings about concrete and powerful transformations physically, mentally and spiritually. She’s worked with tens of thousands of people from high performing athletes, musicians, and CEOs to back pain sufferers and is internationally known for her miraculous outcomes with children with special needs. Welcome Anat!
- What is Neuromovement?
- What motivated you to link up with Moshe Feldenkrais? Please tell us a little about him, since many of the listeners on this interview may not know about his work.
- How does your work differ from his work?
- I know you and your colleagues work with a variety of clients, ranging from high performing adults such as athletes, musicians and dancers as well as those suffering injury: stroke victims, back, neck and joint pain suffers, and those suffering from Parkinson’s and other illnesses. What motivated you to develop a specialty in working in children with disabilities?
- Most of my listeners are career counselors, life coaches, and other career professionals. They are interested in career opportunities for their clients who are in the health and wellness fields, and maybe even for themselves. What job opportunities are there for practitioners with a Neuromovement specialty?
- What does your training offer that is different from other somatic practices?
- Could you tell us a bit about your training? When does the next training start?
- Could you provide listeners with a brief (about 10-minute) exercise to demonstrate the kinds of experiences that your students have in the training?
- Do you have any concluding thoughts about the Anat Baniel Method that you would like to share with listeners?
- How can they contact your office if they are interested in the training or in referring clients to your practitioners?
Thursday, June 13, 2013, 8:00 am Pacific: Linda Spector, imagination workshops for graduate students and elders
Wednesday, July 3, 2013, Alma Flor Ada, Reading the World with elders and children.