- Members REGISTER HERE(after April 1) for upcoming tele-interviews. To sign up for tele-interviews and audio recordings, click on your organization's name.
- If you are not a member of one of the organizations listed, fill out contact form at bottom of this Web Page.
- Visitors, download flyer to learn more.
Thursday, April 25, 2012, 8:00 am Pacific, 9:00 am Mountain, 10:00 am Central, 11:00 am EST, 12:00 pm Atlantic, 5:00 pm Zurich, 6:00 pm Istanbul, Dubai 8:00 pm
Idea Conferences: Enriching Lives One Idea at a Time
What if you could multiple the possible ideas that you or your client could generate when trying to move forward with a work or life decision? One-hour Idea Conferences make this possible. Through teleconferencing technology, participants experience a small group brainstorming process. The uniqueness of this group process is that participants come together with others that are not personally invested in their lives but with whom they can gain new perspective, hope and possibilities to move forward in their lives. Everyone uses a stage name for the Conferences, which adds to the fun and allows everyone to remain anonymous. Participants can attend more than one Conference and some find it to be a meaningful way to help others. All in all, it is an energizing hour that serves as a call to action and a chance to focus on each participant’s work/life idea,
Ruth Rounds Bio
Ruth is founder and president of Life Dimensions, Inc. She is committed to creating experiences that help individuals grow in the dimensions of their lives and organizations thrive through creating contagiously productive and healthy teams and cultures. Beyond Idea Conferences, other services offered by Life Dimensions include Learning to Live Life-as-a-Process, Work Search Support, Natural Ability Assessments, No Regrets Classes, and 1:1 Life Works Classes supporting mindful living using HeartMath’s emWave technology.
Before we begin, here are a few instructions for listeners:
- If you have a question, press 5* on your phone.
- Directly after the interview, be sure to fill out the evaluation linked to your call-in instructions, especially if you want to earn CEUs.
- Please register at least 24 - 48 hours before the interview so we have time to send out the call-in information.
- If you'd like to listen to more of these tele-interviews, and your organization is not currently a subscriber, contact me with someone I can talk with about subscribing your organization so you can listen for free (except for the cost of your distance provider). Email info@ careerwell.org or call 415.312.4294
This is Dr. Sally Gelardin, with Careerwell Tele-Interviews. Our speaker today, Ruth Rounds, is committed to helping others create contagiously productive and healthy teams and cultures. In the next hour, she will talk about how you could multiple the possible ideas that you or your client could generate when trying to move forward with a work or life decision. Now let's find out how. Welcome Ruth!
- Why did you start conducting Idea Conferences?
- Who has been attending?
- What are some success stories from those that have participated in Idea Conference have shared?
- Why would counselors, coaches and other helping professionals want to invite their clients to attend?
- Would counselors, coaches and other helping professionals also like to attend?
- What size are the small groups?
- How are disruptive participants able to be controlled when you are using teleconferencing technology?
- How does one register?
- How often are Idea Conferences available?
- How is anonymity maintained through the group process?
- If Idea Conference participants would like to participate in an ongoing, defined group, is that possible?
Upcoming Interviews for May
Anat Baniel, May 8, 8 am Pacific, Amazing Opportunity for a Career in the Health and Wellness Field.
TBA, May 16