Earn a Job Search Practitioner Certificate
a 20-hour online, self-paced job search and employability training program approved for Career Development Facilitator (CDF) Continuing Education Hours and as part of the CDF curriculum by the Center for Credentialing and Education, an affiliate of the National Board for Certified Counselors
- Career Practitioners...Earn a Job Search Practitioner Certificate through nationally recognized credentialing agencies as a 20-hour continuing education course. Help your clients learn how to search for a job better and faster.
- Masters in Counseling Students...Earn a Job Search Practitioner Certificate through nationally recognized credentialing agencies equivelent to a one-credit course. This course primarily covers the competencies of Job Search and Employability and secondarily covers the competencies of Occupational Information and Research and Career Technology.
- Career Development Facilitators...Earn a Job Search Practitioner Certificate through nationally recognized credentialing agencies as part of the GCDF curriculum, primarily covering the competency of Job Search and Employability and secondarily covering the competencies of Occupational Information and Research and Career Technology.
- Newest job search techniques developed by industry experts
- Self-paced, online, take the course at your own speed
- Reinforce learning, progresss and review questions, and suggested activities
- Economical, no cost for travel and lodging or use of classroom
- Easily accessible, take the course from your environment of choice
Dates: ongoing, start any time
Location: online, self-paced, at your location of choice
Cost: $550, payable by check or credit card, including online course, applied activities, 100+ page practitioner e-manual, and 5 one-hour interviews with industry experts
Contact: Dr. Sally Gelardin, sal @jobjuggler.net
My job responsibilities have evolved and I find myself much more enthusiastic as I develop a job search system that works for me and our diverse body of students. My only regret is that I had not completed the course sooner because it has become a tremendous source of information that is relevant to the students and very beneficial to me. Thank you for your support. Leiloha Pakalani
Job Juggler is FABULOUS. Susan Moynahan, Career Educator
Enables users to go as deep as needed into the HANDS-ON tools that help organize the search. Jan Cummings, Career Practitioner.
Very interactive and current - a MARVELOUS CONTRIBUTION to self-paced learning. Dr. Robert Chope, Career Educator.
Got me started on PRACTICAL ACTION STEPS right away. Salome Rodriguez-Thorson, Student