[I will come around and check your homework AFTER attendance.]

1

In Word, Write a reflection on the Wish Tree project. The reflection must answers all of these questions: {PLEASE use FULL sentences! You do not have to copy the questions though.}

TITLE: Wish Tree Reflection

> What did you like about the project?

> What did you learn about Humanitas, John Lennon, or Yoko Ono?

> Can you think of another personal occasion where you or your family could create a wish tree? Describe the occasion and the theme and decorations of wishes you would make.

> Was it a good opening activity? Why?

> I'm thinking of repeating the project again at the end of the year but this time the wishes would be decorated using your photos. Do you have any idea about how to organize that end of the year project? Any special theme? Should it be a specific theme, or leave the theme up to you?

2

In Word, answer your weekend interview questions about yourself:

{USE FULL SENTENCES- AT LEAST 2 or 3 full sentences for each question.}

What is your favorite possession? (If there was a fire in your house. After making sure all the people were safe, what would object would you go back for to save?)

Why is it your favorite? Give as much info as possible.

What is your favorite photograph that you own? (picture of a family member etc.) If you don't have any, imagine what that favorite picture would be. Describe it as completely as possible. (example: a photo fishing for the first time ever with my grandfather while on a trip to the mountains, the sun is setting and shining on the lake; the photo kissing my husband next to our wedding cake; a photo of my 3 children at christmas and they're all smiling, etc etc ...)

What is your most favorite place you've ever been in your life? (- be specific... don't just say the  mountains. Tell me which mountain and in what state, country or region. At the top, walking up... More examples: Dodger Stadium at the first game in the first row; at home with my family having a party; Mt. Wilson, at the summit on a crisp fall day when the leaves have turned yellow; in the high desert north of LA when the poppies are in bloom and you see a sea of orange; etc.

In what favorite place do you feel most comfortable and happy? (- be specific... example: dancing salsa at my favorite salsa club; playing cards with my friends and family and a sunday evening; etc. 

If you could have your portrait made in your favorite place ever, where would it be? 

3

Get your photo taken for your camera check-out ID